Episode #461: High Podcasts of 2022: Rob Arnott & Campbell Harvey, Whitney Baker, Harris “Kuppy” Kupperman, Marc Cohodes, & Peter Zeihan
Abstract: We’re sharing our 5 hottest episodes from 2022. We all know it’s arduous to pay attention to each episode, so we have now essentially the most downloaded episodes for you proper right here! When you click on the hyperlink within the description, you possibly can bounce to the episode you wish to take heed to. Listed here are the highest 5 in no particular order:
- In August, we have been joined by each Rob Arnott & Professor Cam Harvey to listen to why they didn’t count on to go down as quick because the market was pricing on the time
- Just one particular person made it on the present twice this 12 months, and that’s none aside from Whitney Baker! After she nailed the macro panorama again in January, we needed to have Whitney again on the present to provide us an replace of how she sees the world at the moment.
- Power costs soared within the first half of 2022, and have since cooled off. However I spoke with my man Harris Kupperman, who you could know as Kuppy, in October on why he’s as bullish as he may presumably be.
- Quickly after FTX filed for chapter, I spoke with famed short-seller Marc Cohodes, who talked concerning the pink flags he noticed on Sam Bankman-Fried & FTX earlier this 12 months.
- Again in June, I spoke with geopolitical knowledgeable Peter Zeihan on the implications of deglobalization, depopulation, and the Russia/Ukraine warfare
Feedback or solutions? Inquisitive about sponsoring an episode? E mail us [email protected]